40X-1000X Trinocular Biological Compound Microscope
- 40X to 1000X magnification range for studying a range of specimens including hair follicles, cells, and bacteria.
- A top choice for veterinarians, clinics, and classrooms, this microscope provides high quality optics and precision mechanics.
- The 2-layer mechanical stage with low-position controls, and coaxial coarse and fine focus promote an efficient workflow.
- Halogen lighting reduces eye-strain for prolonged use.
- The adjustable trinocular photo port allows you to easily mount a camera for real-time monitoring or capturing photos and videos.
|condenser design||Abbe-Rack & Pinion w/ diaphram|
|magnification power config||40X-1000X|
|magnifying power||Microscope-40X to 1000X|
|microscope application||Clinic, Veterinary, Laboratory, Teaching/Training|
|microscope color||White, Black|
|microscope condenser design||Abbe-Rack & Pinion w/ diaphram|
|microscope condenser optics||NA 1.25|
|microscope condenser type||Brightfield|
|microscope eyepiece power||10X|
|microscope eyepiece size||23mm|
|microscope field view||Widefield|
|microscope head style||Trinocular|
|microscope iris||With Iris|
|microscope light power||20W|
|microscope light shape||Built-in|
|microscope light type||Halogen|
|microscope magnifying power||40X to 1000X|
|microscope num of bulbs||1|
|microscope objective power||4X, 10X, 40X, 100X|
|microscope objective size||20mm|
|microscope power supply||Wide Band|
|microscope school||High School, College, Teaching/Training|
|microscope stage||Two-layer Mechanical Stage|
|microscope stage div||1.00mm|
|stage||Microscope-Two-layer Mechanical Stage|
|tax class id||2|
People Also Viewed
Fast and Free Shipping for orders
within the contiguous U.S
Easy 30-Day Returns
Purchase with confidence with our simple 30 day return policy
Enjoy high performance products
with a five year warranty on
Do you have an question?
Our dedicated customer service team
is ready assist and find the products